Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Enjoying family time together.

Liam is enjoying every minute of his tummy time.

Liam's favorite time of the day is bath time! He loves to splish splash!


Hello everyone! We finally gave in to the trend of the bloggers too! I'm really doing this to post pictures of Liam instead of emailing them a million times. Things are going well for us, Liam is just loving life. He's laughing a ton now and he thinks Ben is the funniest guy ever.

We loved having Ben out of class for a few weeks. He is back in school now, finishing his MBA program. He only has a year left, so next summer he will be done! It will be a huge relief for him and us.

I love staying at home with Liam. We have lots of fun activities we do throughout the day. I am amazed at how much he loves looking at books and playing games. He is so fascinated with the outdoors and loves being outside. He also really likes going for hikes in his pack, and he's already proving to be an outdoorsman like his dad.I think his favorite thing to do is watch the kids run through the fountain at Liberty Park. He laughs and yells - he's pretty anxious for his legs to start working to get him places!! He pumps and pumps them when he sees the kids running by, its so cute!

Its been a really great summer. We took Liam on his first road trip to Las Vegas for Ben's work. We were really worried about him, but he did great! He slept a lot and enjoyed the red rock scenery when he was awake. We also took him camping and it was his first time being bundled in warm clothes. I'm not sure if he liked that too much. It was pretty funny to see him squirming to get out of his little sweats.

Its been so good to see so many family and friends lately. We hope this is a good way to keep in contact with more of you. We love you and hope to hear from you all soon!

6 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Gaby! Liam is so darling and you look fantastic! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see him keep getting cuter and cuter. I miss you, we need to catch up.

Kimberly and Jason Enlow said...

What a darling family! Liam has grown so fast. Thank you for sharing these memories with us. I am looking into starting a blog too, so I'll let you know if I start one. Say hello to your mom and Richard. Love ya,

Kimberly

Unknown said...

Hola Gaby! Liam se ve hermoso en esas fotos y muy grande, aqui estabas Isela Y Humberto y admiraron mucho al Bebè tambièn, espero que esten muy bien los tres y sobre todo muy felices lo cual se muestra en las fotos de la familia, Cuidate y cuida al Bebè saludos a Ben y a tu mamà estamos en contacto, besos.

Kristin Morgan said...

Oh My! Liam is darling...he is so dang cute! I found my way to your blog some how, and am glad to see the cute pics of Liam! I hope all is well with you and Ben. If inspired you can checkout our blog at www.bkmorgan.blogspot.com to see the excitement of Bryson and myself. Hope all is well with your cute family!
Kristin

Sara Jane said...

Gaby I love your blog! I love that I can look at Baby Liam daily! He is such a doll! We need to have another play date! So I got a puppy and we need to have a park date!

warrhouse said...

Gaby, Holy Cow. Liam is so big. I can't believe it. He is the cutest little boy ever. I miss ya. I don't think I've seen you since your baby shower. That's sad. Sounds like you are loving being a mommy. I'm so happy for you and Ben. Amanda