Thursday, October 25, 2007

Aaah Aaah Aaah Chooo



This night was so funny. I wish we had thought of recording when he was laughing hysterically, but this is still a pretty good clip of Liam having one of his laughing attacks. He was suppose to be in bed, but he just wasn't tired. When he got his second wind, boy he got it! Ben and I were sitting talking and playing with him, then I sneezed. It was over -- for the next 1/2 hour we were all laughing. Needless to say after that laughing fit he wasn't tired one bit. What do you do. But what a fun night!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I was giggling right along with Liam! Soooo Cute!

Madame Mauri said...

So cute!! I love your litte boy, what a sweet little laugh!! He is a great mix of both of you!! So fun!!

Sara Jane said...

He is so adorable. I was laughing so hard as I was watching! His chuckle makes me so happy! I can not wait to see him on Tuesday.