Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Little HalloWeenee

Here is Liam with his girlfriend Bianca! She is such a cutie, her and Liam are only a few weeks apart and have been cuddling from the start. I love seeing these two together, they are so funny when they see eachother.


So anyone who knows us well knows how crazy Ben and I are about the TV show "Arrested Development." This show introduced me to "The Blue Man Group" which I didn't know was the real deal until our last trip to Las Vegas in August where they were performing. I went to a Halloween party on Tuesday, and I was so excited when no one could recognize me! It took all I had not to laugh, but as soon as I did it gave it away who I was. When I got home, it took a good 40 minute shower to get all the blue out. But it as worth it to tribute these hilarious mimes!



Liam was a Pea Pod for Halloween! He was so cute. I looked quite a bit online for a costume, and when I saw this one I just busted up! I think he really liked wearing it, he didn't put up a fight one bit. On Sunday we had a family Halloween party at Ben's parents house and we did a mini trick or treat for all the kids. On Halloween morning we went to the parade at Sandy Elementary and then over to Ben's work to show his officemates Liam's costume. Our friend Teisha took this picture and touched it up, she did such a good job! Thanks Teisha!

7 comments:

Emily (the queen) said...

Hahaha!!! Gaby you are so funny! I love that picture of you! Liam looks so cute in his outfit as well. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Sara Jane said...

I just had 2 FIRSTS!!!

1) I have never seen a cuter pea pod in all my life!!!

2) I have never seen a cuter blue man in all my life!!!

You have the best Halloween Costumes of all time! You are the funniest person I know! I think you should start an online Halloween boutique and sell all your creative costumes!

Meikel said...

Gaby I am so glad to see your blogspot! Liam is absolutely beautiful! He is so sweet! And just so you know Luke and I share yours and ben's obession with Arrested Development! It is our favorite show we are so sad it is not on anymore! Take care!

Steve Starks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve Starks said...

Gaby, good to hear from you guys and congrats on the family.

Camilla and I are excited to join the parenting club here in a few months.

Keep in touch and great costumes.

Jamie Lynn said...

Gaby, I cannot believe your blue man group costume. That is the funniest thing I have EVER seen. And Liam is the cutest little bug I have ever seen. I can't wait for him to meet Lucy in December. You were totally right, being a mom is the best thing ever. I am a convert. And no I don't have panic attacks when I hold her, I know you were wondering.

Marianne Brown said...

"I'm blue ba da dee da da dum" - I love the costume Gaby! And little Liam couldn't be a cuter pea in a pod.
I miss you and Ben! Please come back to work, or else hire me as your nanny!