Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rock on Mike


Ben is always playing jokes on me. The other night, he fell asleep in bed while I was making Thanksgiving cards. So I climb into bed and lay my head on my pillow and feel this strange crinkling sound. I reach into my pillow to pull out a picture of Michael Bolton. Ben burst out laughing and said he thought I would sleep better if I looked at Michael Bolton's swaying curly mullet and lushous chest hair. Michael Bolton just epitamizes romance doesn't he! So I called Ben's assistant and asked her to put his picture as Ben's screen saver. Ben thought I snuck into his office! The office was in riots. So any of you have any good office jokes I can play on Ben -- email me directly!

3 comments:

Emily (the queen) said...

HAHAHA. I love reading your blog. You guys have the funniest stories. Micheal Bolton is definitely HOT. Haha. The new "McSteamy" if you ask me. I think he is really making a comeback. Maybe I need a picture of Michael Bolton under my pillow while Taylor is gone! Haha.

Jamie Lynn said...

Gabs that really made me miss you and Ben so much. I still think the funniest day was when Ben sent you the email with the italian charm bracelet link.. You guys are too hilarious. Hope you haven't been bit lately! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Sara Jane said...

You two are HYSTERICAL!