Friday, November 9, 2007

Chomp Chomp is Right

So on Liam's one week anniversary of getting his teeth his took a divot out of my nip! (Can I say nip online?!) So I did everything that I had read I was suppose to do - scream (that was easy) bop him on the face (softly of course) and say no sternly. After all that, he just looked up with his big sparkling eyes and started laughing! I yelled for Ben to come get his son. Man I was so mad. I think that was the first time I was really so mad at Liam. I would take all the sleepless nights in the world over what is now termed "the bite". Those little chompers are razor sharp. I can't wait for when he's old enough for some meat -- I'll give him a big hunk of steak to gnaw on!

5 comments:

Coleen Ure said...

Gaby Oh my heck! I cannot believe that. But I know what you mean about Liam smiling up at you after he bit you. Ethan doesn't have teeth yet but he still bites hard with his gums and if I say no he smiles so big!!! i've also heard you should push down on their lower gums firmly and say no. I'm so scared for Ethan to get teeth!!!

Ruthanne said...

I laughed so hard reading that! I'm not looking foreward to that at all. By the way I have a blog now! See ya

Emily (the queen) said...

hahahha...gaby you are so funny...yes...you can say "nip" on your blog....I loved that story. you always make me laugh.

Elizabeth said...

Ouch! Welcome to motherhood, you are now official!

Jamie Lynn said...

AAAh it hurts enough already!!!